The Online Works Status Data Tracking System is designed to eliminate the exchange of spreadsheets containing status or tracking data between parties within an organization and between organizations. This is achieved by bringing all such data together in the one database and giving relevant parties access to this data.
As Tracking System is an online application, it can be used in internal network or on internet which removes all installation problems
We customise the Tracking System according to the business requirement of our clients
- logging of all transactions that occur between parties, eliminating the 'they said…we said' responsibility shifting that can occur when certainty in communications is reduced;
- notification and alerting in a controlled and immediate manner and;
- permissions can be defined and parties controlled in accessing the status or tracking data
Applications Of Tracking System
Practically this software can be used in any business process. Below are some of the applications of this software. This software can be used as:
Help organisations / businesses in tracking their shipments, couriers, etc.
- Logistic Companies
- Courier Companies
- Transportation Companies
- Any industry where the products/goods are getting transported from one place to other. And tracking of this products/goods is crucial for business.
Help organisations / businesses in managing and tracking appointments for their consultants with their clients.
- Sales Industry where appointments are made for Sales Consultant to visit clients
- Facilitate sales consultants to view and give feedback to the appointments via Internet
- Sort and search the appointments
- Track and organise status to each appointment
Help organisations / businesses to facilitate their staff or clients to book facilities, resources, appointments, etc.
- Any Industry - Allow staff to book various resources like meeting rooms, projectors, etc.
- Restaurants - Allow clients to book the venue online with other important information like number of people, date and time of booking.
- Service Industry - Allow the clients to place a request or complaint or book a time to provide client side service like equipment installation, network installation and others.
Project / Job Management Tool
Help organisations / businesses to manage and track their several projects or jobs.
- Any Industry where there are various projects /jobs running simultaneosly and it is important to track the progress and status of each project or job.
Customize To Your Needs
Help organisations / businesses in managing their various business processes by customizing Tracking System.
- Any Industry
Other Benefits / Functions of Tracking System
- Additions and changes to status or tracking data are immediately obvious and clear reducing or eliminating confusion and error;
- Additions and changes to status or tracking data are immediately notified by email ensuring changes are notified in real time from anywhere email is available either from a desktop or laptop computer, network/internet connected PDA or internet connected and capable mobile phone;
- Reminders of actions or tasks required at a future time can be added to any status report to alert responsible parties by email when the action or task is required, eliminating forgotten actions;
- The system uses the internet to connect all parties together quickly without the need for expensive intranet or wide area network solutions saving time and money;
- Using the Internet to allow access to the status or tracking data enhances collaboration between staff, regional or off-site offices, clients and any relevant third parties;
- Having your status and tracking data easily and quickly available from remote locations such as home, interstate, overseas or 'on the road' increases productivity and ensures you always have your important data conveniently accessible;
- All transactions between staff and clients are captured in a log that can easily be viewed and sorted by date, user and company eliminating confusion and uncertainty regarding which party issued instructions or alterations to the status of a job;
- Data can be organised and displayed in common 'spreadsheet' type row and column formats that can be defined as easily as creating a spreadsheet. These formats can be saved and re-used as templates across different jobs and clients ensuring consistency, time efficiency and data reporting standards compliance;
- All parts of the system incorporate various levels of access control or permissions ensuring only personnel with adequate clearance can view or alter status data. Permissions can be defined for any user to access and view or access, view and alter status data and other components of the system;
- The Data Tracking System is scalable and flexible - it can be customised to meet your specific business requirements and enhanced with a multitude of 'add-on modules' to meet your current and future needs.