Document/Knowledge Management System , Content Management Systems, Online Catalogues & Stores, e-Commerce, Data Tracking, Newsletter Systems, On-line Survey Systems.
Document / Knowledge Management System
- Password protected on-line administration section allowing additions, deletions and changes to be made to document descriptions in the document management facility via the Internet.
- Facility enabling an authorised administrator to upload files in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF formats from the desktop of a computer connected to the Internet.
- Features that require a restricted access user (Member) to provide an email address, name and surname and organization name. This information will be written to the web site database and an authorised web site administrator will be emailed an alert to generate a username and password for this restricted access user. Once this username and password is assigned by an administrator, it will be linked to the restricted access account and the username and password details will be emailed to the email address supplied by the person requesting restricted access.
- Administration system facility enabling an authorised administrator of the web site to add, edit and delete restricted access accounts and their corresponding details and re-assign passwords.
- Facility that displays a short description of the document and links to a detail page describing the document and its purpose
- Facility that enables an authorised administrator to create categories and sub-categories of documents
- Facility that enables a registered user (Member) to search for documents in the document management facility using a keyword search and an index of items matching the keyword are generated allowing individual items to be browsed and ordered
Please contact us to arrange a convenient time for a consultation with a member of our experienced team who can demonstrate our technology in detail and assist you to explore your options.